Música: What's On Your Mind (Pure Energy)


Information Society

"It's worked so far but we're not out yet"

[Chorus]
I wanna know
What you're thinking
There are some things you can't hide...
I wanna know
What you're feeling
Tell me what's on you mind.

Pure energy

Here I am in silence
Looking round without a clue
I find myself along again
All alone with you...
I can see behind your eyes
The things that I don't know
If you hide away from me
How can our love grow?

[Chorus]

I know I could break you down
But what good would it do
I could surely never know
That what you say is true..
Here I am in silence
It's a game I have to play
You and I in silence
With nothing else to say..

[Chorus]

Pure energy

[Chorus]

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

Carros: Monstruosidade Dinamarquesa...

Música: "Vaza" novo album do Iron Maiden "The Final Frontier"

Maiden Recife: Sport fala sobre a negativa do show na Ilha...