Música: The Man Who Sold The World


Nirvana & David Bowie

We passed upon the stairs, we spoke Of was and when
Although I wasn't there, he said I was his friend
Which came as some surprise I spoke into his eyes
I thought you died alone, a long long time ago

Oh no, not me.
I never lost control
You're face to face
With the man who sold the world

I laughed and shook his hand, and made my way back home
I searched from form and land, for years and years I roamed
I gazed a gazely stare at all the millins here
We must have died alone, a long long time ago

Who knows? Not me
We never lost control
You're face to face
With the man who sold the world

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

Reclamatório [7]: Todo brasileiro é um "ladrão" em potencial

Carros: Novo Uno apresentado.

Futebol: SPORT, 103 ANOS DE MUITAS GLORIAS E CONQUISTAS!!! PARABENS MEU LEÃO!!!